US-Bangla Airlines Vacancy Announcement for Cadet Pilot
Bangladeshi Carrier, a US-Bangla Airlines private airliner that was launched by United Sates – Bangladesh joint venture, subsidiary of US-Bangla Group. So far, till the date US–Bangla, operating Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 and a Boeing 737-800 aircraft in its fleet has announced a vacancy for the Cadet Pilots. The airline, aims to be the future of airlines industry in Asia, are looking for Cadet Pilot for Dash 8-Q400 fleet. The minimum requirements are mentioned below:
Requirements of Candidate:
- Fresh CPL holder from Bangladesh/Abroad (License holder of FAA, EASA, CASA).
- Valid First class Medical (unrestricted).
- AELP: Minimum Level 4.
- No incidents or accident record.
Personal requirements of Candidate:
- Natural ability to provide excellence service within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
- Written Test
- Psychometric test
- Oral Test
*Note: Persuasion in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
The remuneration and facilities will be provided as per company rule and the interested candidates are supposed to apply by 03 December, 2016
Interested candidates please email CV, Cover letter, Testimonials, Passport size photo and a full size photograph by 03 December, 2016 to email address: email@example.com