Malaysia Airlines Pilot Jobs | First Officer Direct Entry Positions
- Malaysian Nationality
- Hold an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- Must apply before 56th birthday.
- 4 years airline experience
- 1500 Grand Total hours
- 500 hours experience on type
- Type rated on B737
Skill & Knowledge
Knowledge of regulatory requirement, company’s policy and other airlines standard.
Sound flying skills with knowledge of operations disciplines, specialised technical knowledge of current fleets in the system.
Well verse in airline safety management concept, appreciation and working knowledge of accident prevention concepts and methods.
Strong in interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical skill, and good at issue engagements.
1. Elevate and maintain high technical operations ensuring high industrial safety and standard.
2. Managing changes to suit dynamic scenarios.
3. Managing technical operations requirements and expectations due to internal constraints of resources whilst to reduce operational infringements and incidents.
To apply, please >>CLICK HERE<<