Due to Air Japan’s continued growth and active upgrading of their First Officers to Command positions, contracts with Air Japan for First Officers on the B767 for both type rated and non-type rated experienced airline pilots are now available.
Position: Rated or Non Rated B767 First Officer
Duration of Contract: 5 Years
Base of Operation: Narita (Tokyo), Japan
Contract Commencing: Summer 2016 and beyond
- In excess of 3,000 hours total time and in excess of 1,000 hours commercial airline jet time (corporate/business jet/turboprop hours not accepted)
- 250 hours Pilot in Command on any aircraft OR 70 hours as PIC with the remaining as PICUS/P1 Under
- Supervision OR 500 hours as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country, 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight and 75 hours Instrument Flight
- Valid ICAO State ATPL with Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Date of last flight within the last 18 months on a commercial jet
- ELP Minimum ICAO level 4
Salary during training: US$ 7,206 per month
Salary after training: US$ 8,138 per month in Year 1 with annual increments up to US$ 10,413 in Year 5
Commuting Allowance of US$ 2,000 per month OR Return Business Class Tickets home each month
Plus a number of additional benefits such as, Completion Bonus, Pension, Accommodation Allowance, Staff Travel
12 consecutive days off per month
24 days annual leave
If this position looks of interest please >>CLICK HERE<< to receive more information.
Signup to our iFly Global Community for free to keep up to date with other Pilot jobs from around the world.
Follow us on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss out on any future opportunities. >>CLICK HERE<<