Our Cabin Crew are an award winning team. In 2016 we won the “Middle East’s Leading Cabin Crew” award at the World Travel Awards Middle East. Also in 2016, we were awarded the prestigious accolade of “5 Star Airline” from Skytrax for our product and service standards. In fact these awards join a long list of awards that we have won and win every year. To join us you will be the best and you will ensure that you contribute to the success of our 5 Star Airline.
You will ensure that you exceed our guests’ expectations onboard and deliver great service 100% of the time, whilst offering a unique taste of United Arab Emirates hospitality – cultured, considerate, warm and generous.
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos nor body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only)
- that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication skills – Advanced
- Customer Orientation – Advanced
- English Language skills – Excellent
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2015 carried 17.4 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways currently serves 117 existing or announced passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and America. The airline has a fleet of 123 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 60 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and 2 Airbus A380s.
Etihad Airways holds equity investments in Airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways along with Airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits.
For more information and to apply for this position >>CLICK HERE<<
CV DROP ASSESSMENT
A CV Drop assessment is available to anyone who meets our criteria. An invitation to attend is not necessary.
Should you meet the criteria, you may be required to stay for the whole day or asked to return the next day to attend a full Assessment Day.
Should you then be required to attend a final interview, this will be conducted the day after the Assessment Day in most cases.
If you wish to attend a CV Drop you must bring the following with you:
- 1 copy of your full CV including up to date employment dates, contact telephone number and email address.
- 1 passport size photograph.
INVITE ONLY ASSESSMENT
An invite only assessment is an invitation only event for selected candidates who have been invited after a CV Drop or have applied online.
To attend an Assessment Day you must have either attended a CV Drop or applied online and have received an invitation. If you have not been invited you will not be allowed to stay for the Assessment Day.
>>CLICK HERE<< to find the Etihad Cabin Crew Assessment days in your Country.