You will be responsible for:
- Create staff numbers for new Cabin Crew & Senior Cabin Crew into Aims for rostering and electronic voyage report.
- Create personal file training from new cabin crew.
- Updating personal files.
- Keep all files in orderly manner and ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information assets.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
We’d like you to be:
- Possess a recognised Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Accounting / IT / Statistics, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in admin. High comfort level working in a diverse environment. Able to travel as and when it is required.
- Possess personal traits: friendly, mature, humble, meticulous, self starter, and able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English. Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, etc.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful, and discretion.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Ability to make administrative / procedural decisions and judgements.
For more information and to apply for this position >>CLICK HERE<<
Signup to our iFly Global Community for free to keep up to date with other Cabin Crew jobs from around the world.
Follow us on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss out on any future opportunities. >>CLICK HERE<<