IPAMS is the no. 1 Philippine and POEA-licensed recruitment agency (POEA: Philippine Overseas Employment Administration) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been a consistent recipient of Awards of Distinction by the POEA, the most recent and highest of which is the Award of Excellence conferred by the Philippine President in 2010.
Since 1972, IPAMS has maintained its impeccable and ethical standards of practice. Through the years, IPAMS upholds its reputation as the unparalleld provider of professional counsel and assistance in Labor Relations, Overseas Recruitment, and Personnel Management.
Come and meet us at our Open Day Recruitment Campaign on December 12-16, 2016 (Monday-Friday). Walk-in anytime from 8:00AM to 8:00PM at the IPAMS Office.
- Must be female, age between 22 and 30 years old
- Minimum arm reach of 212cm on tiptoes; must have a proportional height and weight
- At least High School graduate. General knowledge of world affairs and geography will be an additional asset
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Wear appropriate corporate attire and make-up
- Updated resume
- Full body and passport sized photos in skyblue background
- Passport copy (must be valid for two (2) years from the date of application)
- Photocopy of NBI clearance for travel abroad (valid for one (1) year)
- Highest Educational Certificate (College Diploma and TOR or High School Diploma)
- Employment and Training Certificates