All registration starts at 9 till 11 am except for Johor registration from 10 am to 12 noon.
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Open to Malaysians (Male/Female)
- (Must produce PLKN clearance bring along Certificate of Completion or Semakan Pelatih from khidmatnegara.gov.my)
- Height: Min 157cm ( female ) barefoot, Min 170cm ( male ) barefoot
- *SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
REGISTRATION TIME 9AM TO 11 AM except for Johor REGISTRATION TIME 10AM TO 12 NOON
11 February 2017 AirAsia Office,Langkawi International Airport
18 February 2017 Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence S/B
Lot PT 25B Jalan KLIA S5 Southern Support Zone, KLIA
64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan,Malaysia”
25 February 2017 AirAsia Office, Penang International Airport
AirAsia Office, Kuching, International Airport
AirAsia Office, Senai Johor, International Airport
- Completed application form, available here >> APPLICATION FORM <<
- Original & Copy of SPM with CREDIT in English or any subsitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
- Recent Resume
- Original and copies of NRIC
- Recent Photo – Passport Size & full-length portrait
AIR ASIA started in 2001 with 2 old aircraft, having bought the then loss making AirAsia from its Malaysian owner DRB-Hicom, for a token of MYR1 (USD0.25 cents) and MYR40 million (USD11 million) in debt.
Born in the aftermath of 9/11 and coming through the global financial crisis, AirAsia has faced some of the most turbulent times in the airline industry. With their successes today, Air Asia stand as testimony to the power of great innovation, passion, teamwork and well-executed ideas.
WHY JOIN AIR ASIA?
• They have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help their employees thrive.
• They provide a clear understanding of the company’s business priorities.
• They practise open communication throughout all employee levels.
• They have an open communication culture that encourages direct contact with all levels of management.
• They believe in promoting and maintaining a happy and motivated workforce which is evidenced by their low employee attrition rate.