Walk-in applicants are welcome for resume submission and initial physical screening on the following schedule and venue:
- PALexpress Inflight office, Nichols Gate 1, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City. ( 14 February 2017 )
- Registration starts at 9am
NOTE: This hiring event is OPEN TO ALL and is absolutely FREE – NO APPLICATION / PROCESSING FEE.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- With a height of at least 5′ 3″ for female and 5′ 6″ for male
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- Physically fit
- High standard of personal appearance and grooming
- No tattoos visible while wearing the PAL express uniform
- Clear complexion
- Empathetic with a positive attitude
- Willing to work in a domestic and international environment
- Should be fluent in English and Tagalog. Foreign language is a plus
* Please come in business attire.
- For female – preferably wearing pencil cut skirt, sleeveless blouse (with blazer), formal close toed shoes (at least 2 inches). The hair should be fixed in a bun.
- For male – long sleeves with necktie and slacks.
* Must bring the following:
- 2pcs 2×2 picture with royal blue background. For female, must wear decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up. For male, business attire.
- 4R whole body picture with royal blue background. For female, must be wearing pencil cut skirt, decent sleeveless blouse, hair should be fixed in a bun and in full make up, formal close toed shoes (at least 2 inches). For male, business attire.