FLIGHT ATTENDANT G650
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to their clients and partners. ExecuJet are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the flight operations department as Flight Attendant based in Hong Kong.
The main objective of this position is to deliver a 5* star service to the principal on a private jet and to be responsible for managing the cabin whilst on duty.
- Dining / Food, table and drinks preparation
- VIP catering Order and preparation
- Set up and create menu
- Dedicated service commitment and cultural knowledge
- VIP Cabin Crew duties – before, during and after each flight
- Preparing the plane for the next flight
- Worldwide Corporate, business or first class experience as Cabin Attendant
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English (spoken and written)
- Experienced with taking care of young children
- Ability to work with a multi-national crew
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Discretion in the exercising of duties
- Excellent presentation
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, expanding company. All applications will remain confidential, must be made in writing and submitted by close of business on Friday, 24 February 2017.
To Apply for this position >> CLICK HERE<< and fill in the application