Salam Air are Oman’s very first Low Cost Carrier and we aim to open the skies for everyone.
Our goal is to give people choice and flexibility when shaping their journeys and offer great experiences. We believe travel is about so much more than just breaching distance. We want to make air travel more affordable so more people can fly, more often. We want to allow everyone to explore new destinations, expand their horizons and connect with their family & friends.
We want to create positive experiences by making everyone feel welcome.
If you would like to join the Salam Air Cabin Crew team, and you meet the requirements below, please apply now!
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum height 157 cmFluency in English / Arabic (Both written and spoken). Ability to speak other languages is an added advantage.
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment.
- Minimum level of education High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have extensive customer service / sales experience.
- Hola a passport which ensures unrestricted access to overseas destinations with a minimum of 18 months validity.
- Able to swim 25 metres.
- Experienced crew must hold a previous initial training certificate / Attestation.
Applications from non-experienced Cabin Crew members are also welcome.
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com with the subject: “Application for Cabin Crew Position via www.ifly.global”