We will be conducting walk-in interviews for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Malaysia on 11 March 2017.
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree/ Diploma (those who are graduating before September 2017 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below).OR
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalentOR
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B in English and working experience is required.
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 11 March 2017 (Saturday) at:
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur
Ground Floor, Convention Centre,
Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Please download and complete this application form before coming for the walk-in interviews.
Along with the completed application form, please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm:
- Original(s) of:
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Candidates who pass the preliminary interviews on 11 March 2017 should be available to come for further interviews on 12 March (Sunday).
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.