Don’t miss this great opportunity for all of you young aspiring airline pilots!
The minimum AirAsia Cadet Pilot selection requirements are as follows:
– Malaysian citizenship or permanent residency;
– Aged over 17 years at the time of application with the maximum age of 28;
– Minimum height of 163cm (5ft 4in);
– Physically and mentally fit. A DCA class 1 Medical Certificate must be obtained;
– Distant visual acuity with or without visual correction shall be 6/9 or better in each eye separately, and binocular visual acuity shall be 6/6 or better. Refractive error of not more than 5 diopters. Astigmatism of not more than 125D. Not colour blind. Final approval subject to Medical Doctor/Ophthalmologist Report;
– Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken;
– Posses one of the following academic qualifications
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent foreign academic qualifications for secondary level must be verified by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)
- A grade of any “A” in English;
- A grade of any “A” in Mathematics;
- A grade of any “B” in Physics or any “A” in General Science;
- A grade of any “B” in any other two subjects;
- A Pass in Bahasa Malaysia and
- Minimum of 5 SPM subjects.
2. Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Science related discipline, pre-requisites:
- GPA 3.0 and above;
- SPM with a grade of “C” in any subjects, of which must include Mathematics, Science, and English; and
- A pass in Bahasa Malaysia.
To Apply follow this link… >> CLICK HERE TO APPLY<<