QantasLink is Australia’s largest regional airline, operating a fleet of modern regional aircraft. We have built a reputation for excellence in safety, operational reliability, engineering, maintenance and customer service. QantasLink proudly connects regional Australia to the world with a dedicated team of highly skilled and valued employees.
A career as a QantasLink pilot is extremely rewarding and fulfilling. QantasLink offers successful applicants an exciting and challenging flying career with Australia’s leading regional carrier in a two crew turbo-prop RPT operation. We operate a fleet of Dash 8 aircraft, including state of the art Q400s.
To be successful in this role you will have an unrestricted legal right to work in Australia as well as the following:
- Australian or New Zealand Air Transport Pilot Licence or Commercial Pilot Licence with passes in all Australian ATPL Theory subjects (Air Transport Pilots Licence is preferred but not compulsory. For international applicants please see http://www.casa.gov.au/fcl/overbr.htm for licence information)
- English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your Licence
- Hold current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane (New Zealand applicants must have converted their licence/ratings to an Australian Licence/Rating prior to applying for a position)
- Total aeronautical experience of 700 hours or greater
- 250 hours or greater PIC of a multi-engine aeroplane (MEA) (excluding ICUS); or 250 hours or greater PIC of a single engine turbine aircraft greater than 3,400kg MTOW; or 250 hours or greater as a co-pilot in a multi-engine turbine, multi-crew aircraft
- Current CASA or CAANZ Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas ports of call with at least 12 months validity
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge and excite you – and give you the support you need to really go places. Here, everyone’s treated with the respect they deserve. And everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
Be a part of something special – get in touch today.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION >> CLICK HERE<<
Qantas is an Equal Opportunity Employer – so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives, and is always striving to bring out the best in Australia’s youth, the arts and sport. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander – and people from every other kind of background – to apply.