REGISTRATION TIME 9AM TO 11 AM
07 April 2017
- AirAsia Office, Langkawi International Airport
08 April 2017
- AirAsia Office, Penang International Airport
- AirAsia Office, Kuching, International Airport
- AirAsia Office, Senai Johor, International Airport
Dress code :Smart Casual (knee lenghth skirt or dress with full make up)
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Open to Malaysians
- Height: Min 157cm ( female ) barefoot
- *SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply. .
- Completed application form, >> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM <<
- Original & Copy of SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
- Recent Resume
- Original and copies of NRIC
- Recent Photo -Passport Size & full-length portrait