AirAsia are looking for Cabin Crew in Malaysia this May.
We are looking for dynamic, positive and highly motivated individuals who share our passion for the ultimate excellence in service and help contribute to our growth. So if you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, come join our AirAsia Allstars family as a Cabin Crew and come to our Cabin Crew Walk-in interviews to be held as follows:
- To attend pre-flight briefing, during which Flight Attendant are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight
- To carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board
- To welcome passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
- To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is
securely stored away;
- To check all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off;
- Make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during
- To performs sales on meal & duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance
restrictions in force at their destination;
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations;
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no
luggage left in the overhead lockers; completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
VENUE & DATES OF INTERVIEWS
KOTA KINABALU : 13 May 2017
AirAsia Berhad ( Johor Bahru Office )
Kinabalu International Airport T1
PENANG : 13 May 2017
AirAsia Berhad ( Penang Office )
Lot 303B, Mezzanine Floor, Level 3,
Penang International Airport,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.
KUCHING : 13 May 2017
AirAsia Berhad ( Kuching Office )
L2L-02, Terminal Building,
Kuching International Airport,
93756, Kuching, Sarawak
KUALA LUMPUR : 20 May 2017
Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence ( formerly known as AirAsia Academy )
Lot PT25B, Jalan S5, Southern Support Zone,
KLIA 64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
REGISTRATION FROM 9AM TO 11AM
Open to Malaysians only (Male/Female)
Height: Female – min. 157cm, max. 170cm barefoot / Male – min. 170cm, max. 180cm barefoot
- SPM with CREDIT in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
Dress code: Female- Smart casual,(strictly, knee length dress/skirt only) with full make up,
Male- Smart casual and stylish.
Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Completed application form , >> CLICK HERE TO GET APPLICATION FORM <<
- Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
- SPM with Credit in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Latest CV (Please print from Jobstreet)
- Original and copies of NRIC
- 1 copy of latest passport size photograph (head & shoulder)
- 1 copy of latest full body photograph (postcard size)
*Experienced crews are encouraged to apply
*Position is based in KLIA 2, Sepang, Malaysia
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.