As one of the world’s biggest global airline brands, we’re looking for the best. We want motivated, technically proficient and experienced pilots who deliver excellence.
We hire Direct Entry Captains for our Boeing 777 Fleet and successful candidates can choose to work on our Passenger routes OR our SkyCargo Freighter routes. To learn more about the different lifestyle and remuneration packages between our passenger or freighter contracts >> CLICK HERE <<
At the end of your application your can specify which package you are interested in and if you are shortlisted we will get in touch with more information and to confirm your choice.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7000 hours total flying time
- 3000 hours command time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
- Currently type-rated as a commander on an aircraft such as B737 (or larger)
- Flown at least 150 hours in command in the 12 months before joining Emirates
- ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent)
At least 1000 hours of wide body aircraft and long haul experience in the last 3 years
- 7000 hours command time flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more; of which
- 4000 hours are on B744, B777 or B787 and;
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
- ICAO English level 6 (or equivalent)