We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Singapore . If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
- Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before December 2017 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below.)
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level (H2 level) credits and 2 ‘AO’-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Online Applications are now open >> CLICK HERE TO APPLY << and will close on 20 May 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a video interview online.
Those who are shortlisted following the video interviews will be notified by 5 June 2017, and will be invited for further interviews.
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.