Tigerair Flight Attendant – Sydney Based
Tigerair – Mascot, New South Wales
Tigerair is excited to seek Expressions of Interest for;
FLIGHT ATTENDANTS: SYDNEY
We fly people not just planes and we know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia’s number one choice for value air travel.
With an exciting time to join Tigerair, flying to 12 destinations across Australia.
Tigerair is currently seeking reliable, vibrant and genuine flight attendants to assist in delivering a memorable journey for our customers.
You must have:
- Excellent customer service skills (more than 12 month customer service experience preferred)
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion to work in a fast paced team environment
- Respectful and high professionalism provided to our customers
- The ability to be flexible with shift work and sustain long hours when required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
About the role:
- Perform cabin duties including safety functions, identifying safety matters, being able to respond to safety measures and co-operating with crew members to reduce the risk of injury to Tigerair staff & passengers
- Provide a comfortable and seamless experience for our customers on-board
- Promote a positive and vibrant attitude to both Tigerair staff and customers and promote/sell ancillary products on-board
- Maintain an overall capacity to deliver emergency procedures when required
- Display a professional and neat presentation
Minimum Qualifications or willing to obtain:
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate/CPR (code level 2 / HLTAID003)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (sufficient RSA requirements dependant on State)
- Valid Passport with a minimum of 18 months validity
Thank you for your interest in Tigerair!