Spread your wings, join China Airlines
Founded in 1959, China Airlines is the flag carrier of R.O.C. (Taiwan). We operate a fleet of 92 aircrafts with a remarkable team of more than 12,000 employees worldwide. We provide our customers an easy access to more than 140 destinations in 29 countries, and further connection to the omnipresent SkyTeam global network. A total commitment on safety and heart-touching services are just the starting point of a great experience flying with us.
The professional team of our pilots is a mixture of different culture, and we open our arms wide for experienced pilots from different parts of the world to join us. We take pride in our first-rate training programs which maintain the professional performance of our pilots at optimum level, and we would also provide an attractive remuneration and benefits package alongside flexible roster to help our employees striking a balance between work and life.
With the fast growing of fleet size and air routes, we would embrace every opportunity to bring brilliant minds into our company and flourish with the growth of China Airlines.
Recruitment Process & Application
To ensure flight safety, China Airlines carries out the flight crew selection procedure with scrupulous dedication. Applicants are required to meet the following minimum qualifications, those who passed initial paper screening process will be invited to Taiwan for further evaluation:
- Certification requirements:
1. A valid and unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with type rating.
2. A current class one medical certificate
3. ICAO English proficiency level 4 or greater
- Flight time requirements:
1. To apply for PIC position:
– A minimum of 5,000 total flight hours, including 1,000 PIC hours on commercial jet.
– A minimum of 500 PIC hours on current type.
2. To apply for FO position:
– A minimum of 1,500 total flight hours
– A minimum of 500 hours on current type.
- General requirements:
1. Current, valid passport
2. Flight time record
3. Must have actual flight hours within past 24 calendar months
4. High school diploma or greater
5. Employment certificate
6. Flight safety record ( no incident/accident record)
7. Recommendation letter ( issued by managerial pilots or fleet manager)