Cabin Crew (Malaysia)
- Job Description
- We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Cabin Crew in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
- Required Skills
- * Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
* Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating before February 2018 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
* At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
* At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
* For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B in English and working experience is required.
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment within six months from date of application.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will receive various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD4,500 to SGD5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment schemes, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please submit your application online by 03 July 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a video interview online.
Those who are shortlisted from the video interview will be notified by 21 July 2017, with invitation to attend further interviews.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job Location
- SINGAPORE, Central Singapore, Singapore
- Position Type