This entry-level position is based in Singapore, and is for candidates who display a strong interest in aviation.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must demonstrate proficiency in English, Mathematics and Science, preferably Physics (with at least credits in GCE ‘O’ levels or its equivalent)
- For candidates without credits in English at GCE ‘O’ Levels or its equivalent, you must produce additional proof of English proficiency:
- IELTS – Minimum Band 7 (out of 9); or
- TOEFL – Minimum score: Computer based – 250, Paper Version – 600; or
- Certificate of Completion for English Language Course
- At least 1.62m in height
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees
Successful candidates will undergo training to acquire either an Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) with Instrument Rating (IR) or a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) at Singapore Flying College and overseas.
REMUNERATIONS AND SERVICE BENEFITS
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. On appointment as a First Officer, you will enjoy a competitive salary along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with Singapore Airlines or our subsidiaries SilkAir or SIA Cargo.
Successful candidates will be required to serve the employer company for the duration of the training and for a period of seven years from the date of appointment as First Officer.
Candidates who have attended our final interviews previously need not apply.
Candidate must be ready to join within 6 months from date of application.
We thank all applicants for their applications and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.