Imagine a career where you can make a real difference in the customer’s journey from beginning to end, delivering world class passenger travel experiences. With safety and superior customer service as main priorities, and as part of the Cathay Pacific worldwide family, you’ll be building your career and our reputation as one of the world’s most admired airlines.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
Flight Attendant (Hong Kong Base)
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai). Mandarin is a preferred language.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Digital Interview
- Group Activities
- Language Assessments
- Final Interview
- Medical Examination including Arm Reach Exercise (208cm arm reach)
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within eight weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered.