Position: Flight Attendant
Date: 4 Nov 2017 (Sat)
Location: AFFC, 10/F, 2 Chun Wan Road, Chek Lap Kok
Quota: 100 – first come first serve basis
Pre-register is required, if you meet the following requirements, please send your CV on or before 27 Oct 2017.
- Ensure inflight safety of passengers
- Deliver excellent customer service which is enjoyable and impressive for passengers
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Supporting problem resolution throughout a designated flight, involving others in developing solutions to problems; ensuring problem resolution is customer focused; handling unusual situations with the customer in mind; responding in a timely and personal manner to onboard issues while minimizing service disruptions.
- Coaching team members during a designated flight, including providing feedback to crew members, recognizing and acknowledging good team and individual contributions, motivating crew members to comply with regulations, policies, procedures and treating a; crew members fairly and with respect is very important.
- Maintaining and updating knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, goals, plans, and objectives, and communicating applicable information to crew members whenever possible.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese language) OR
- Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
*Applicant who has been interviewed within 6 months will not be considered. Due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You are required to bring along the following documents for the interview:
1. The completed Employment Application Form
2. ONE white colour background recent passport-size photo with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies) to be pasted on the Application Form
3. ONE white colour background full length photography in high heels & business attire with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
4. Recent copy of your Resume
5. HKID Card (must have right of abode) or Passport
6. Original and photocopies of all educational certificates
7. Original and photocopies of employment reference letter(s)
- Please be in business attire. (In high heels with transparent stocking, full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
- Interview information should not be disclosed to other candidates as this may result in the withdrawal of your application.
- In the event of Typhoon No. 8 and black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, Interview will be rescheduled.
For more details, please visit our company website: http://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/career