Budget Aviation Holdings (“BAH”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group (“SIA”) formed in 2016, owns and manages SIA’s low-cost carriers (“LCCs”) Scoot and Tigerair. Scoot and Tigerair offer a combined network of 56 destinations over 16 countries across the Asia Pacific, with Scoot operating an all-787 Dreamliner fleet to medium-to-long-haul destinations and Tigerair offering short-to-medium-haul flights on its Airbus A320-family aircraft from Singapore.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
Scoot and Tigerair Pilot Responsibilities
Fresh out of aviation school and eager to undergo training to fly our new B787 Dreamliners? As Second Officers, you can look forward to a structured, intensive and exacting training programme which on successful completion will see you attain the rank as First Officer.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- Possess a’Frozen’ ICAO ATPL
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO level 5
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
To apply for these positions >>CLICK HERE<<
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a series of online aptitude tests.