ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance department, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The main objective of the role is to keep aircraft in working order through maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Carry out fault diagnosis & rectification of aircraft defects under the supervision of Senior Engineers.
- Advise Senior Engineers and Maintenance Supervisor of any defects found or suspected on an aircraft, engine or accessory that may compromise safety.
- Ensure all maintenance work to be carried out I.A.W. Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and the relevant Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS)
- To comply with the instructions in the EJME Maint. Org. Exposition.
- Take on other duties within his capability as delegated from time-time.
- To ensure the Hangar and Workshops are kept clean & tidy.
- To ensure that you’re License and Approvals remain valid.
- Minimum 5 years aviation experience
- EASA or GCAA license holder
- B1/B2/C Engineer
- Type Rated on Hawker 7/8/9 Series, Hawker 400/400XP and Embraer type rating desirable
- Minimum 5 years Base maintenance experience with Hawker and Embraer
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to priorities workload
- Reliable and flexible to shift work
- Computer literate
- Team player
Shift pattern as required – DXB
4 days on 4 days Off – DWC
*Will be required to work both locations at Dubai Airport Freezone (DXB) and Al Maktoum Airport (DWC)
Closing Date For Applications: 16 May 2017
To Apply for this position >> CLICK HERE <<