World Of Crew – Your Layover Companion
From glorious sunset selfies in the cockpit to layovers in Hawaii and five-star hotel stays, these are some of the perks of being a cabin crew. When you are working as a Flight attendant, the layovers are probably the most exciting part of the job. You could be in New York for breakfast and dinner in Milan or London one day, and Bogota the next. This is where World Of Crew enters your life.
World Of Crew has one mission: To help you indulge your love for travel during your layovers and holidays. To be your perfect layover companion as you explore the world.
You must be wondering, how?
- Get more than 1,000 discounts all over the world
- Tours, activities, restaurants, hotels, spas, cafés & more
- Contact deal partners through the app
- Access locations in the app
- Suggest places where you would like to get more discounts
- Narrows down the endless options for hotels, sites, spas, night clubs, tours in different cities with WOC Layover Tips.
- From global city guides and recommendation on great restaurants, spa, night life and shops, to gorgeous self-portraits in exotic settings
- Short, focused articles on our blog helps you to deliver the insight about the city and make your layover easier with amazing discounts and offers.
You can use it for free (all deals < 20%) or pay the price of a cup of coffee to access all deals.
Who are we?
Behind World Of Crew is a small startup team working relentlessly to get you thousands of deals all across the blog, curate those layover tips & put it all together in an app that can fit your phones. Our international team from different parts of the world have left their hometowns and moved to Tbilisi, Georgia where we can work together to bring you the best.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or drop in for a cup of coffee in our WOC headquarters in Tbilisi.